Hello Harvest Friends!
I hate to harp on you about the holidays, but the fact of the matter is that they will be here before we know (or are ready) for them! Austin and I have been working hard… so hard in fact that we’ve hired part-timer, Libby, to help us through the season. Libby is just as excited about cooking and healthy eating as we are and she is a great addition to our team.
As our team grows, so does our presence in the community. It’s a very exciting time and you may see Austin and I out more and more at local businesses and events as we expand Harvest’s involvement with our partners. But don’t worry! We are still minding the store. Our priority remains excellent and personable customer service.
Though our calendar is filling up (much as I imagine yours is), we still are looking forward to holding private tasting events for you at our store. We will work with you to tailor these events to the tastes of you and your guests. We have hosted events for birthdays, bridal showers, work retreats, GNOs, couples parties, family gatherings and almost any other occasion you can imagine. We are able to accommodate most all tastes and allergies. Gluten free? Vegetarian? No problem.
If you have never been to a Private Tasting Party, here’s what you’re missing:
- • You have zero prep to handle. Harvest staff does all the legwork. You simply invite the guests, show up, and enjoy a lovely evening with your friends. Many of our hosts agree that holding their party not having to clean their home before guests arrive is the best part!
- • An individualized teaching approach to our product. Staff guides you through the health benefits and easy every day ways to use our products. You will not leave wondering what on earth you will do with a Tangerine Balsamic. We are here to help inspire you before, during and after your event.
- • A personalized pairing sampling. We pair up various Ultra Premium Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegars and lead you through discovering your own favorites.
- • Free wine…yep, that’s right. Free wine for up to 10 people.
- • Bread, popcorn and a desert are also provided free of charge (up to 10 people).
- • No clean up. You leave the event when you want and leave the clean up to us.
- • Attendees are encouraged to interrupt, interject and have a great time participating in the event. Many attendees end up sharing recipes with each other.
- • If you choose, we offer a catered option at a very reasonable rate. We will work with you to create a menu that you will love and your guests will be talking about later.
- • Did I mention free wine?
Don’t let planning your holiday event stress you out. Whether it’s a family gathering or a work function, let Harvest help you. Call us at 319-338-2339 to schedule your event. We look forward to hearing from you!